Arbeitskreis Omega-3 e.V. Mörfelder
Landstraße 72 60598 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: (069) 96 36 52-36
Fax: (069) 96 36 52-15
Prof. Dr. troph. Michael Hamm, Hamburg (Chair)
Dipl. oec. troph. Dirk Neuberger, Flensburg (Assistant Chair)
Vereinsregister VR 12683
Frankfurt am Main Municipal Court
Site creation and maintenance
websigna® // Wir. Machen. Web.
© masa #37856263 / fotolia.com
© Printemps #44320302 / fotolia.com
© photocrew #41108046 / fotolia.com
© Rido #34094302 / fotolia.com
© Monkey Business #8650975 / fotolia.com
© Christian Schwier #38853027 / fotolia.com
© iceteaimages #20093627 / fotolia.com
© Stefan Dintelmann / Product photo Homepage
The images, texts, and graphics on the Websites are subject to copyright. The copyright for published, self-made objects remains solely with the author, the European Omega-3 Council (referred to only as "author" in the following). No part of the content of these Websites, especially graphics and texts, may be reproduced or used in other electronic and printed publications without the written permission of the author.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and observe the regulations of the data protection laws very strictly. Personal data is collected on this Website only to the technically required extent. We do not under any circumstances sell or, for other reasons, pass on the data to third parties.
The following declaration provides you with an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what type of data is collected for what purpose.
Data processing on this Internet page
This Website automatically collects and save information that your browser sends us in the server log files of the Website. This information includes the following:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
We cannot connect this data to certain people. This data is not merged with another data source, but rather is deleted after a statistical evaluation.
For purposes of the needs-based design of the Website, we use the Google Analytics web analysis tool of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are saved on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the Website (including your IP address) are transferred to a server of Google in the United States and saved there. In the process, we use the so-called "_anonymizeIp()" script, which guarantees that your IP address is anonymised by Google immediately (after a geo localisation is performed).
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, compile reports on the Website activities for the Website operator, and render services connected with the use of the Website and the Internet. Google will also pass on this information to third parties if legally required or if third parties process this data on order of Google.
Google will not connect your IP address with other data of Google under any circumstances. You can prevent the installation of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser. Please note, however, that you might not be able to use all functions of this Website to the full extent in this case. Google also offers so-called deactivation tools for some Internet browsers so that you can prevent the recording and analysis of your user behaviour. More information and download possibilities for these tools can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
The Internet pages use so-called cookies at several points. These cookies are used to make our offering more user-friendly, effective, and secure. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies. They are deleted automatically at the end of your visit. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
Right to information
You have a right to information about the data saved about you, the origin and recipient of this data, and the purpose of its storage. Information regarding the stored data can be provided by our data protection officer: email@example.com.
Your trust is important to us. We would thus like to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data at any time. If you have any questions not answered by this data protection declaration or if you would like more detailed information on any data protection topic, you can contact the data protection officer at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection notice used by permission of www.law-blog.de (self translated)
Exclusion of liability
1. The author assumes no guarantee for the relevancy, correctness, completeness, or quality of the provided information. Liability claims asserted against the author in regard to material or non-material damage due to the use or non-use of the available information or, rather, due to the use of incorrect and incomplete information are fundamentally excluded insofar as the author can prove wilful culpability.
2. In case of direct or indirect links to external Internet pages that lie outside of its area of responsibility, the author is not liable for the content of these pages. For illegal, faulty, or incomplete content and particularly for damage arising from the use or non-use of such information, only the owner of the linked page is liable. The author thus expressly declares that, at the point in time of linking, the correspondingly linked page was free of illegal content to the best of the author's knowledge. For this reason, we expressly distance ourselves from all content of the linked pages that were changed after being linked. This determination applies for all links made within the own Internet offering.
3. The author undertakes to observe data protection. This data protection declaration applies only to the use of this Website. It does not apply to the Websites of other service providers to which the author links. We use the personal data that you provide to the author only for the purposes upon which we agreed and about which we informed.
4. Insofar as parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer, or do not completely correspond with the legal situation, the content and validity of the other parts of this document remain unaffected.