250 g cup
„Omega 3” is a vegetable fat spread that contains long chain Omega 3 fatty acids (docosahexaenoic acid = DHA) from a sea algae oil and alpha linolenic acid from linseed and rapeseed oil. With two portions (2 x 10 g) 2,4 g linolenic acid as well as 1,3 g alpha linolenic acid are absorbed, that help contain a healthy blood cholesterol level.
The Plus of Omega 3 at one glance:
- Omega 3 direct = vegetable DHA Omega 3 fatty acids the body can directly absorb and that do not have to be transformed. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for a varied and well balanced diet. DHA contributes to maintaining a normal brain and heart function and normal vision. The positive effect can be achieved with a daily dose of 0,25 g DHA. Just one portion (10 g) supplies 0,03 g DHA.
- High in unsaturated fatty acids (77 % of the fat composition). The use of unsaturated fatty acids instead of saturated fatty acids has proven to lower the blood’s cholesterol level. A high cholesterol level is one of the risk factors for coronary heart diseases.
- Gentle processing: only naturally solid fats are used
- free of milk constituents (lactoprotein and lactose), gluten and eggs, vegan
- naturally free of artificial colouring, flavouring, and preservatives
Vitaquell Omega 3 vegetable fat spread is suitable for all those wishing to practice a fat modified or simply a healthy diet. A tasty spread.